Jude Memories

This is a blog, mainly for Jude - Things that happen, that he probably wont remember when he's older... You never know, he might want to know stuff..

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Poor Lamb

Jude seems to be a bit of a sensitive soul. I guess the first thing we noticed is the ads upsetting him.

Now when he's running around, and if you go into another part of the house, and close the door on him (to stop him from trashing it!), he gets really upset. This started as getting upset when you go out the front door (anyone!), but he's getting better with that now. Sometimes.

The poor little guy cracked his head hard on Sunday, I had to give him big cuddles, and then he shunted me for mummy cuddles. He still wouldnt stop crying. Poor little guy. In his defence, I think he was a bit tired too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home